Monday, October 31, 2011

A Creative Quick Fix

My creativity is languishing in the land of priorities.  Hence the blog posting once a month,DSC01349 or less.

I could complain or list my to do’s, but that is such a drag and accomplishes nothing but prolonged self-pity.  My struggles are small, tiny, almost non existent in the light of God’s glory.  Am I right?  I like a good perspective.  It brightens the view.

ANYWAY……here is where my creative outlet has been used in the recent (yesterday) past.

DSC01516

I have mad Lego skills.  Want to know how long it took me to put that “rocket ship” together?

DSC01517

4 hours

DSC01520

I could have kept going.  I think it needs blasters on top.  Maybe a robotic arm to grab bad guys?

DSC01505

It will be destroyed in 2 days.  Most likely by an alien attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...