2. I am my mother’s daughter more and more with each passing day.
3. I think my mother is a wonderful brilliant woman even if it took me almost 36 years to fully realize it. (Sorry Mom, couldn’t resist using this pic)
4. You can freeze buttermilk. My cooking world has opened wide!
5. I really like to use buttermilk in recipes.
7. I get very grumpy when I don’t get to write or quilt.
8. When I am grumpy I blame my husband for everything even though it is rarely his fault.
10. There are only so many hours of the day you can be the pack leader.
11. Being followed by an actual pack every second of the day is exhausting. (Yes, there are 5 dogs in the picture who all live inside with us all day.)
12. I think better when my floors are vacuumed.
13. A West Texas Girl who grew up with big sunsets and wide open spaces needs a GPS on a cloudy tree lined highway in North Carolina no matter how often she has driven the road.
14. My ideas are good. My ability to implement them is bad.
16. The best things in my life were never my idea.
We Are That Family