Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year Resolutions

As part of the New Year I have decided the only way to avoid interruption is to rise at 4:30 AM. That's right, you heard me, 4:30 AM! Shocked? Perplexed as to why someone would do this to themselves?

Well, two reasons. 1)DH wakes up at 3:45 AM on work days. He has this weird work ethic thingy (really I like it about him) where he gets to work at least 45 minutes to 1 hour early. Maybe it is an Army thing. We like to see each other you know because we like each other so this is one way to do that. It also means we go to bed at the same time which is nice too. Being up later than him always felt so lonely and I am a morning person in my heart. Just getting the body to agree was.....difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...