Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful for Little Boys

I am thankful this week for their ability to change anything, ANYTHING into a weapon.

DSC01190

How they can have a running conversation on their favorite Super Car throughout the entire day.

DSC01197

I am thankful for a boy’s ability to memorize the features of 20+ dinosaurs and make their brothers guess at breakfast every morning for weeks on end which one they are thinking about.

DSC01193

I am thankful they never care if they match but if they have on a super hero shirt or truck/car/motorcycle shirt holes or not.

DSC01152DSC00836

I am thankful for running hugs that knock the breath out of you and squished up faces that hate kisses but take them anyway.

Thank you God for these boys.  They are more than I deserve and teach me something new everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...