Tuesday, March 08, 2011

WFMW–A kick in the pants

When I feel overwhelmed and whiny,

When my complaints out number my praises,

When I cannot face my daily chores and pout,

When my sinful flesh takes the lead, and my self-control takes a nap

He always sends me a story, a reminder, a kick in the pants

Something to make me feel small, petty, ungrateful

Something to make me feel loved, blessed, joyful

That I am His child, saved by Grace, through no work of my own

What Works For Me this week is this video.  Its timing was providential, as usual.

This was grace - short film from Andrew Laparra on Vimeo.

Linked up to Works For Me Wednesday over at We Are That Family

works for me wednesday at we are that family
Also, linked up at Women Living Well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...